Chaitanya Bharathi Institute of Technology
Recognised by UGC Under the section 2(f) & 12(B) of UGC Act, 1956
Accredited by NAAC & NBA, Civil, EEE, ECE & CSE
Approved by AICTE, New Delhi, Affiliated to JNTUA, Anantapuramu,
Approved by S.B.T.E.T Andhra Pradesh
Vidya Nagar, Proddatur-516360, Kadapa (dist.) P.H. 08564-278000, Fax: 08564-278444
Post Graduate Programme
Programmes approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi, India: Affiliated to J N T University Anantapur.
|S.No.||Programs||Leading to||Course Duration||Intake/Seats|
|1||Master of Business Administration||MBA||2 years||120|
Admission Procedure (MBA)
* Convener quota is 70% of the of the intake. Students who pass any degree from any university recognized by UGC are eligible to apply for ICET Admission Test.
* Further details of the admission test can be obtained on www.dte.gov.in/icet. The institution makes management quota admissions directly on merit basis. Application form and prospectus can be had from the college office on all working days.
- Last date for request for applications.
- Last date for submission of application.
- Dates for announcing final results.
- Release of admission list (main list and waiting list should be announced on the same day)
- Date for acceptance by the candidate (time given should in no case be less than 15 days)
- Last date for closing of admission.
- Starting of the Academic session.
- The waiting list should be activated only on the expiry of date of main list, the policy of refund of the fee, in case of withdrawal, should be clearly notified.